At Weatherly & Associates, we have a genuine interest and understanding of the not-for-profit sector and the expertise to advise and educate our clients on the establishment, operation and the ongoing legal compliance requirements that affect the not-for-profit industry.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Specialist advice on the not-for-profit industry, in particular assistance in compliance with the various State and Commonwealth laws;
- Establishment of charities, foundations, religious organisations, community organisations and other not-for-profit organisations;
- Advice on the most appropriate legal structure to use for your organisation, specific to your circumstances;
- Applications for Charity status, Deductible Gift Recipient status and various tax concessions for your organisation (namely Income Tax Exemption, GST Concession, Fringe Benefits Tax Rebate and Exemption, State and local Government tax exemptions or concessions);
- Governance issues;
- Advice on employment issues related to not-for-profit organisations; and
- Intellectual property protection for your organisation.